Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Chauncey Billups: "Blake Griffin - too good"


Defender " Clippers (Los Angeles Clippers) " Chauncey Billups (Chauncey Billups) commented on remarks about Californians forward Blake Griffin, who is often referred to as too soft player.
"I do not agree with the fact that Blake - bland. However, I will say that it is probably too good guy. In games often happened that he got it from his rivals. I said to Griffin, they say, if I were in your place, has long served a three-match ban, but would not leave it unattended, would punish the enemy.


So I look at things, so my character. However, Blake does not like that. He probably ... too soft on the inside, to say: "So, now I'll hurt someone." Griffin would not do it, though I would have been happy if it was the opposite. I think everyone would look at him differently, he do so. But Blake is just not the same, it has a different character.

I have not seen anyone work harder Griffin. But Blake would benefit if " Clippers (Los Angeles Clippers) "would be found and put to him a veteran who ... push him to take more decisive action," - the words Billups ESPN Los Angeles.

Chauncey Billups
Playmaker
Points:6.2
Rebounds:2
Transmission:1
Steals:0.2
Minutes:19.2


Blake Griffin
Power Forward
Points:13.2
Rebounds:5.5
Transmission:2.5
Steals:0
Minutes:26.3

0 comments:

Post a Comment