Pages

Friday 9 August 2013

NBA workouts with the new comers


Iman Shumpert - to prepare for the new season NBA workouts with the newcomers, their own ambitions and plans and objectives of the "New York".
How difficult is it to be "young" in the team, which is full of "grandfathers"? Ask this question Shumpert Iman River. Here are just using the army vneustavnuyu terminology, we must remember that as the most notorious of the "grandfathers" are such NBA stars as JR Smith , Amare Staudmayr , Tyson Chandler and Carmelo Anthony .
And these guys blood from his nose to win, as they inevitably takes time. And if they can rely on someone who can stand up for the gun when there are no more forces and defeat is inevitable - it's the most talented guy from Illinois, who missed more than half of last season, bursting to the floor to help its partners achieve the most coveted prize - the Cup of Larry O'Brien . - Iman, judging from the way you work in training, are in good shape. - Certainly. I need to progress and gain playing condition. Almost all of last year, I was treated. And now it's time to play and win. I need to work on my cast and endurance. I have to work around the perimeter of the site, to carry out certain functions in the attack and keep up the defense. And for that I am working up a sweat in the gym. I really want to spend the new season at a consistently high level. - Often, many NBA newcomers begin to reveal their full potential with the third season in the league. Will we see something like that from you? - Absolutely. Can not wait for the moment when I will be able to show their best qualities. - For your teams now can not be purpose other than to win the title. Recently we talked about it with Carmelo Anthony, and he said that "the Knicks' need to become a champion in the next season. Still, at the "New York" is quite the age composition and the form in which it exists at the moment, is unlikely to last more than one season. How difficult is it such a young player like you to join the team, where around some veterans? - That's why I have to work even harder in training. I'm young, I still have full strength, and I need to hedge their age more partners. I have to work around the site and to help Melo, Amare, Tyson Jay and Aru. The latter, by the way, had a terrific season. And especially need my help to them in cases where the contestants are used to them a double wing. That I should be the guy that our leaders can rely on. That I have to score points in those situations where our stars are not the game is. And for that I need to act more aggressively on the floor, you need to gain confidence in their abilities.


Iman ShumpertIman Shumpert- If not a secret how many shots do you do for a training session?
- Plenty (laughs) . In fact, I'm working on throws from their points. In the past year, mostly I had to train the technique of throwing angles. Now I want to be completely sure it is in their throws. I want a 100% trust your hands that will not let me and the entire team at the most appropriate moments match. Frankly, it's hard and tedious work, but I know that in the future it will pay off with a vengeance. - Are you new to trains "the Knicks' Tim Hardway Jr.. How important is it to have a team of guys that can become to some extent become a "fresh wind" add energy, enthusiasm and aggression? - It's great that these guys train with us. Now the most important thing for them - to get involved in the training process and to get as much practice. During the season we were very useful to their aid. Newcomers are always quickly absorb all the tips and advice that they hear during training camps. Unlike many of the veterans, they have yet unknown to fatigue, which can be a great help to "Nix" in the new season. But now we must continue to work together to become stronger. - You have a third season in the NBA, and for beginners you may well become something of a guide, a mentor in the best league in the world. - In this training center at a lot of strong players. And many come here just to look at how the other train. There are no random people. Everyone who is here wants to play basketball, eager to learn. For example, in the same room now trains Dzherrid Bayless, who fulfills defensive skills. And we used to gather around him and watch his actions. This is precisely one of the manifestations of love for basketball. You can not carry this love only themselves, so delishsya her other love with this game people. The same thing happens to me. When I start to work off some tricks, guys come up to me and look at me. They try to understand what they are doing is wrong, compare their training programs to mine. - Many of the favorites of the new season in the NBA called "Brooklyn," "Chicago" and "Miami." Does not hurt that this list does not, "New York"? - Nothing wrong with that. We respect the opinions of experts, because we know that is not lived up to our expectations last season. We had to go much further than the second round of the playoffs, so our club deserves all the criticism that has fallen on us. All we can do is work on yourself and progress. - You are a full player "Nix" and know what your team is capable of. And whether it is able to reach the final playoffs next year? - Now I can hardly accurate answer to your question. We'll see. Personally, I trust our coaches and club management, I trust that the choice of beginners, which they did in this offseason. It remains only to test their strength in combat, and I can not wait for the day when we start a new season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment