Pages

Saturday 7 September 2013

Maicon: "Pavlov will help me - and I told him and the club"


Newbie Mariupol 'Illyichevets' Brazilian forward Maicon talked with reporters.- They say that Brazilians have learned football, driving the ball on the beaches of Copacabana? You, too, began with a football on the sand?
 - Started on the field, then futsal, a little running around on the beach.

I just love football.

- Now you come in Mariupol, and in his time leading scorer in the Ukrainian Premier League, where we again see Maicon, score goals and win the game for his team. How do you feel your form?

- That was then - let's see what will happen next.

I will work with partners sygryvatsya in training. And speaking of games, then absolutely need every game, "Illichivets" win.

- How you met in the "Illichyvets" and for how long the tenancy agreement is designed?

- The coaching staff and the guys helped me to adapt, they say that, and how. Rent for a period until until December. I have already said that you need to work flat out to complete every game.

- As a coach, Nikolai Petrovich Pavlov, which make an impression?

- I saw how he worked in the "Vorskla" I think it will help me - and I told him and the club.

- What is the difference Ukrainian football from Brazil?

- In Ukraine, a different mentality, the atmosphere here is very hard and play hard, we have more to pass. Each club should look like work.

- Is in Brazil, all men play football, and all the women - cheerleaders?

- Yes it is. We have the first gift - the ball. Then, you already decide what you want or go to a football, or medicine, or somewhere else.

- How long have you been years in Ukraine and was accustomed to in our kitchen?

- 4 years, I live in Ukraine. Normally, there are similar products, beans, for example. On the Ukrainian dishes like best hodgepodge.

- A wife or girl you got?

- I'm not married, but I have a girlfriend. She is originally from Brazil and now lives in Donetsk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment