Pages

Saturday 7 September 2013

Li Na: "I can not get myself to overcome." US Open. 1/2 finals


Chinese Li Na, commenting on his defeat against American Serena Williams in the semi-US Open (0:6, 3:6), said that the reasons for its failure are rooted in psychology.In this case, Li Na said that his semi-finals of the U.S. Open finds success.
 - I think that in the second set to get at least some comfort - leads SE to the official website of speech US Open Li Na. - At least, was able to play tennis.

Felt awful in the first set and early in the second.

But that's not the technology. I'm the problem itself.

I can not get myself to overcome. At a crucial moment nothing is coming out. Probably need more practice.

Now we need to recover from the defeat. After all, soon I will again have to solve the same problem. But I can say for sure that my game has changed. As it turns out, I try to go to the net. Constantly improve the pitch.

Of course, in a game with Serena it was not very noticeable. Pleased that advanced to the semifinals. After all, is not that important, you win or lose. You're still growing up and getting off to a new level.

0 comments:

Post a Comment