Pages

Monday 2 September 2013

Bernard KING: "The BC" Donetsk good reviews "in Europe


At the height of the preparatory cycle of Donetsk "Tigers" for the new season, in which our team will play in two internal tournaments, and VTB United League basketball players are working on a tight schedule - training, theory, private lessons, sparring, so familiarity with three new legionnaires' Donetsk "We decided to start with the heading" three questions. "


So, the first encounter with the Americans Marco Killingsvortom, Bernard King and Ben McCauley. - How did the option to continue a career that is in the "Donetsk", which was the determining factor?

MK
  - The last four seasons I spent in the championship of Israel. In this off-season I had some good offers from clubs of this country, but I just wanted a change. I was really happy with everything in the same place, but sometimes the truth is I want to try something new. The agent said that interested me "Donetsk". I do not really know much about the Ukrainian league, but that the "Donetsk" - is one of the strongest local, I knew, of course. I was very pleased and somewhat surprising to learn that such a club is interested in me. I try to positively perceive any interesting opportunities that are sometimes opened in front of me, so long pondered and accepted an offer to become part of the Donetsk team.

BK

   - You know, I've heard many good things about this club. Not always a great name and history of several decades will ensure that the club is really worth. The "Donetsk", perhaps, and yet not have a long history, as some teams, but in Europe about this club only good reviews.

I know who "Donetsk" signed in the offseason, and decided that the joint performance as a team with these guys would be an interesting experience.

BM

   - Ukrainian club was interested in me right after the conclusion of the season in Poland. I consulted with an agent, we have seen that the interest of the "Donetsk" to me is really serious, and I decided a long time to pull and agreed to the move.

- How well do you know the peculiarities of Ukraine before it signed a contract with the club from this country?

MK

   - Well, first of all, I know that there is usually a bit cooler than in Israel (laughs). I bring a little help. One of my friend, and it was Khalid El-Amin, said that this is a good place for a basketball player, and most importantly, if you gave the game to the full, it may help you in future career.

Many of the big teams pay attention to the championship in Ukraine and in a year or two of stable performance in this league, you may be invited to a top club in Europe.

BK

  - Honestly, I do not really know much about Ukraine, but I have heard of Donetsk. First of all, his football team. Funny moment: When I was playing in France, I had a minor injury, and I had to undergo therapy in an ode to a clinic in the south of France.

So there with me was treated footballer of Donetsk - the guy who was first sold in the "Barcelona", and then a few years later bought back (Dmytro Chygrynskiy - approx.). We talked a bit, and so I first learned of the city of Donetsk.

BM

- About Ukraine, to be honest, I knew little. The only team in the country, with whom I had previously met, was Yuzhne "Chemist". That was four years ago in the Challenge Cup. The guys who have played here before, said that the biggest problem - it's long journeys during the season, everything else is fine.

As for the city, I'm a little "Googling" to get to know better about the place where I will spend the next season. He discovered an interesting thing. I am originally from Pittsburgh, and it turns Donetsk and Pittsburgh - it's sister cities, among them there are some serious economic ties. So, I hope that I will feel at home here.

- What do you personally consider to be your main "strike force" or the greatest advantage on the dance floor?

MK

   - I think it's just dedication and desire to fight in every moment of the game. I have a very large family, so I have grown accustomed to being on the team and do everything for the good of the collective. If you work hard, you will always benefit not only you, but also your team, your family. I consider myself a team player.

BK

   - I try to be a leader, make the team, emotionally set of partners to fight against any opponent. I love to win and I want to do it with my team!

BM

   - I consider myself, if I may say so, a smart player. I try not to take on a platform adventure decisions. I know what I can do and what can not. Ever since college I try not to just score points, but to look at the site and give the transfer, if the partners are in a better position.

0 comments:

Post a Comment