Pages

Thursday 12 September 2013

Anna Chakvetadze: "My career is over"


26-year-old former world number one fifth Anna Chakvetadze has announced the end of a career.According to her, she no longer sees herself in professional tennis due to a chronic back injury.
During his career, Chakvetadze won eight WTA titles in singles and the semi-finals US Open in 2007.- I do not see myself more in professional tennis, so ready to say my career is over - said Chakvetadze. - Of course, it was a difficult decision, I have to suffer a little myself, but now finally matured.

I realized that the point of return of tennis left behind.

I have a chronic back injury.

So I decided to stop and start a new life.

- What you have been diagnosed?

- Herniated cervical and lumbar spine. Doctors have advised me to upload the back, and it was like better. But then I came to the tournament, started to play well and I felt that the pain comes back. c

0 comments:

Post a Comment