Pages

Thursday 25 July 2013

George Byrd - an incredible basketball player


Defender "Indiana" Paul George on one of the gala evenings talked about his style, Andrew Wiggins and skill games on defense.
NBA Most Improved Player sezona-2012/13 Paul George a few days ago, visited the annual award of "Athlete of the Year among high school students." Andrew Wiggins was honored to be the best representative of the stronger sex, continuing the rich tradition of basketball players who received this award.
George has also been invited to the ceremony. He appeared in a bright dress and was extremely sociable and friendly throughout the evening. - you usually dress in a restrained style. At the ESPY ceremony put on something a little more bright? - It's a mystery. In fact, I'm quite satisfied with my current outfit. - Then tell me, why did you choose such a bright option for the evening? - I will start with the selection of shoes. I have a great black shoes. They look very cool and perfect for such events. Actually, I love the bright colors that make others look at you to stop. In particular, there is no more appropriate for that color than pink. So I came in pink pants. Surely there is something similar in the wardrobe Russell Westbrook ( smiles ). As for outerwear, in my opinion, leather items are in fashion, so I chose a black leather jacket that is both brutal and stylish looks. Also prefer a thin tie, they are not as popular now, but it seemed to me that in this case it will be in place. To complete the image of an expensive watch. - And what about the points? - On them I do not remember. I do not even know what kind of company in this frame, but it looks pretty.


Paul GeorgePaul George- You know very well who is Andrew Wiggins?

- Honestly, not much. But since I started talking about it, and began to follow. I am impressed by his skill and knowledge. His style of play is very similar to me: he is able to do almost everything on the court, helping his team. So I was in a certain sense be called a fan of his game. - Your career is currently on a rising trend. How important is it to have contracts with international brands? - It's really great. In the end, you have something to represent, to be noticed such a large company and asked to become part of them. I think my career it will only benefit. - You have shown an incredible level of play in the playoffs. Continue extravaganza in the new season? - I hope this is just the beginning (laughs) . I hope that has not reached its ceiling. I think my career is just beginning, you can still achieve a lot. I think that I am able to progress in almost every component of the game, so in the next few years a lot of interesting things to happen. - You look great in both halves of the site, very serious about playing defense. It's always been your hallmark? - No, before I got into the NBA, was pretty mediocre defender. And in the middle school on my defensive skills could not watch without crying. Poor defending one-on-one at the university, so it is always nervous when I had to play against the strongest guys individually. Realized that in order to succeed in the NBA, you have to play in the protection so that partners can rely on me, and I would not disappoint them. - Considering how well played in the play-off against Carmelo Anthony and LeBron James, it's hard to imagine that recently you were a weak defender. - Yes, my defensive skills then and now - the sky and the earth. Basically, I'm always nice to "read" action opponent could play on the interception, but had great difficulty when I was confronted by the player with the ball in his hands, I could not keep down the other players, and I was lacking some instinct to quickly counteract Idea the enemy. - What you need to do in order to successfully defend against Anthony and James? - You just do our best to complicate their lives on the dance floor. When he had to confront such stars, which are often kept together, I was not trying to slow down the game. I tried to "stick" to them, because they are excellent snipers who know how to give a good pass, besides having excellent sense of the game. Therefore, each trying to attack an opponent as complicated. - In an interview on the radio, you talked a lot in the superb colors of Larry Bird. What he had an impact on your progress? - Very much. Larry was the first person I talked to after the games in the series with "Miami" last season. We talked almost every day one or two hours at the fact that I need to improve and how to play in any given situation: where the attack itself, and in any case it is better to start playing partners. Throughout his career, he supports me in every way and help. - I'm sure it tells you how to work on a cast? - Bird - an incredible basketball player. In one of the lessons he took the ball, flown away to him, rolled up his sleeves and threw the ring 15 times in a row, all came and went out of the room. As if it was a piece of cake to show a trick. - How they reacted the other players? - We were speechless. And it was not clear whether still throw themselves, or even finish training. It was incredible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment